When and how we collect personal data: When you supply stock or other goods to us, purchase our products, use our services, or interact with us, you may share some personal data with us. We may collect information directly from you when you do business or interact with us or through third parties such as your employer or organisation. The personal data we collect may be provided in forms/documents that you have completed (including contracts), face-to-face meetings, email messages, telephone conversations, or when you use our websites, apps or our social media platforms or other platforms.
Types of Personal Data Collected; Personal data that we may collect include (the list is not exhaustive):
- Contact information: your name, position, role, organisation, telephone number, email and postal address;
- Business information: data identifying you in relation to matters in which you are involved;
- Your logon ID and password: for access to our website, apps or other platforms;
- Attendance records: to record your attendance at our offices for security purposes;
- Subscriptions/preferences: when you subscribe to receive marketing materials, other updates, briefs, newsletters or other information as well as consent preferences to help us identify which materials you are interested in receiving;
- Events data: attendance at and provision of feedback forms in relation to our events;
- Supplier data: contact details and other information about you or your organisation where you supply stock/goods and/or services to us;
- Customer data: contact details and other information about you or your organisation where you purchase or receive stock/goods and/or services from us;
- Social media: posts, likes, tweets and other interactions with our social media presence;
- Information from public sources: e.g. LinkedIn and similar professional networks, directories or internet publications;
- Online data: when you access this website and our technology services, information about your visit including URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), information about your network as such as information about devices, nodes, configurations, connection speeds and network application performance; pages viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits and interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and whether you click on particular links or open our emails;
- Special categories of personal data: such as dietary, disability or similar requirements for events and meetings only to the extent necessary for a specific purpose. If you do not provide this data, we may not be able to respond to your particular needs or preferences; and
- Criminal record data: where permitted by national law and appropriate to do so, such as existence of prior criminal offences (or confirmation of clean criminal record.) We may seek your consent in a pre-employment process to ensure the safety and security of the Silver Fern Farms and the workplace.
- Biometric data: to the extent permitted by law, we may collect, use or otherwise process fully or partially automated recognition of individuals based on biological or behavioural characteristics, such as facial recognition technology.
Children and young persons We treat the safety of children and young persons seriously when they use the internet. Our websites, applications and other online platforms are not intended for use by children or young persons. Therefore, we do not intend to collect personal data from individuals under the age of 16 years of age. If you have any concerns about the collection of Personal Data from children and young persons, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer.